We may collect information that personally identifies you when you register, when you participate in reviews and other features or when you otherwise communicate with us.
We may collect the following types of information at the Eldercare.co.in: 1. When you register at any of the Eldercare.co.in, we may request your personal information i.e. Your name, contact number and email address 2. When you search anything on the website, your keywords will be collected in a protected location for improving our search results.
Communications: We may send you communications about updates, and new services from time to time. If you do not want to receive these communications you can opt out by contacting us at email@example.com
Processing Payments: For credit card purchasers, we redirect to the relevant financial institution for online transaction and billing information.
Legal Requirements: Eldercare.co.in reserves the right to disclose your personal information as necessary to:
1. Comply with the law or comply with legal process served on Eldercare.co.in.
2. Protect and defend the rights or property of Eldercare.co.in.
3. Protect the personal safety of other Eldercare.co.in users or the public
4. To ensure compliance with our Terms & Conditions. Eldercare.co.in co-operates with law enforcement and other third parties to enforce laws, intellectual property, and other rights, and we reserve the right to report any information related to suspicion of illegal activity to law enforcement for prosecution.
Information about Eldercare.co.in users, including personal information, may be disclosed as part of any merger, acquisition, debt financing, sale of company assets, as well as in the event of an insolvency, bankruptcy or receivership in which personal information could be transferred to third parties as one of the business assets of Eldercare.co.in.
A cookie is a small packet of information that we place on your computer's hard drive whenever you visit the Eldercare.co.in. For each user, our web server automatically recognizes the following:
• The host origin of the request (e.g., your IP address)
• The referrer (e.g., where you came from if you arrived at our site via a link)
• The requested document (e.g., the page being viewed)
• your browser type (e.g., Internet Explorer 6.0)
• platform information (e.g., Windows 2000, Windows XP, MAC OS 10)
• session data (e.g., whether login was successful)
• For session variables, to facilitate your navigation of content on the Eldercare.co.in.
• To determine if cookies are enabled in your browser so that we may ensure that our Eldercare.co.in run on your computer.
• To authenticate your access to content on the Eldercare.co.in.
We do not store in cookies any passwords or credit card information, any information that personally identifies you.
1. We collect your information for a lawful purpose connected with the successful conduct of our business for which such collection of information is necessary.
2. We do not retain your information for longer than is required for the purposes for which we collected the information.
3. We use collected information for the purpose for which it was collected and for nothing else.
4. If you have provided us information that is inaccurate or incomplete and want the same to be corrected or updated, please let us know in writing and we shall do the needful to the extent the same is feasible.
5. Your information is secure with us as we have robust security practices and standards at par with industry standards.
What You Disclose: Please take appropriate precautions not to reveal your personal information while interacting with other users on Eldercare.co.in. Please keep in mind that whenever you give out personal information online - for example, via Eldercare.co.in review feature - that information can be viewed and used by people that you do not know, including but not limited to other users who access at the Eldercare.co.in.
Passwords: Your access to your account is password-protected and only you are authorized to access it and view the information relevant to the account. You agree not to share your passwords with anyone. You are responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your passwords. You agree to sign off from the Eldercare.co.in and close your Internet browser window when you have finished accessing and using any website. No Guarantee of Security. No data transmission over the Internet is guaranteed to be secure. Eldercare.co.in does not ensure or warrant the security of any personal or other information you transmit to us including without limitation via the Eldercare.co.in.
Public Areas: We may provide areas on our website where you can publicly post information about yourself, can communicate with others, or can review products and submit media content. This information may be accessible by other consumers or companies and may appear on other websites or web searches, and therefore this information could be read, collected, and used by others. For example, if you post your email address along with a review, you may receive unsolicited messages. We have no control over who reads your postings or what other users may do with the information you voluntarily post, so please use caution when posting any personal information.